Songs (Verses) that touch your heart
pavanpooviahkc
2011-04-21 10:28:46 UTC
Whenever, I listen to the verse :

Rakhna barosa uspe sada
jisne sabko janam diya
kal tere baba rahe na rahe
ab jo kaha phir kahe na kahe

from Aa gale lag ja, I always get a lump in my throat and tears swell my eyes. This always happens. Of course, Sahir's lyrics too are the cause.

Just felt like sharing my thoughts with you friends.

Pavan

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
pancham-digest-***@public.gmane.org
pancham-fullfeatured-***@public.gmane.org

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
N.Srinivasan
2011-04-21 11:15:40 UTC
Pavan,
Even I get tears in my eyes when I hear the other passage ...
socha tha kya aur kya laaya, dete huye ji bhar aaya
le yeh baisaakhi le le re, mere abhaage haatho se
isike sahaare chal, chal mere pyaare chal
paapa ke dulhaare chal aaja aaja

I just cannot stop the tear flow when I hear this .......
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Talat Hayat Rao
2011-04-21 12:07:32 UTC
Pavan,
I just heard this song yesterday after a long time and I felt the same as
you did."Aa Gale Lag Ja" is my one the most favourite musical movie because
it has/had everything which made this movie outstanding to touch every one's
heart i,e lyrics,Pancham's music and legendary voices of Lata and Kishore.
Talat

Nitin Patnia
2011-04-21 18:01:19 UTC
Pavan,

Could not agree with you more. Any father would cry at these words.

Really brings the insecurity and uncertainty of life in front of your eyes. Makes one remember their loved ones.

It is not now but each time I hear this album. Most of the time my 7 year daughter is with me when I play this album, as she wants to sing our family song together. Ya , tera mujhse hai. A quintessential family song for many families out there.

This song comes immediately after that song and evokes the ultimate emotions out.

Pancham and his team have given so much to all of us.

Harjai! Thoda aur reh jata!
- Nitin Patnia

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone Essar

pancham-***@yahoogroups.com
pancham-***@yahoogroups.com

pancham-***@yahoogroups.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/inf
Prasun Chakraborty

Ashish Tripathi
2011-04-22 05:32:48 UTC
Aa gale Lag Jaa is very special to me..even my 2 year old daughter sings "Main tera Ghoda main Haathi..Main tere sukh dukh Ka Saathi...Aaja aaja..."
I can see another loRD fan growing up and I'm pretty proud of that..she says RD uncle whenever she sees loRD pic on my PC....
Sun Lo Sun Sako To Rote Armaanon Ka Shor.....

Ashish Tripathi

pavanpooviahkc
2011-04-22 05:31:03 UTC
Exactly, Nitin.

Same song when we heard as a kid - we liked it. Thats all. Now after becoming a father ( like you and me ), the song goes much beyond just liking it. Main tere goda, main haathi... Main tere dhuk sukh ka saathi. ( KA came out with a similar KK number in Do Anjaane. But won't go into details, as it is not Pancham related ).

For Friendship too, LoRD ( & Bakshi saab) gave this that touched us :

Daulat aur jawaani
ek din kho jati hain
sach kehta hoon, saari duniya
dushman ho jaata hain
umr bar dost lekin
saath chalte hain

And aah that distinct beat throughout the song... ( actually very difficult to set a beat to such a tune and LoRD made it look so easy ) .

Jai Pancham.

Pavan

surajit roy
2011-04-24 04:45:49 UTC
in fact all the three stanzas of this osng make u cry

jab jisk waqt kisi ka...

and rang aur roop pe dekho...jaan bhi maange yaar to dena naraaz na karna...

splendid very well sung and picturised too & of course it has LoRD written all over it
surajit

To: pancham-***@public.gmane.org

channigaraosrinivasan