RDB's songs for funny scenes
burmandafan
2011-05-24 14:48:42 UTC
Dear all

i am amazed at RDB's ability to churn out songs for funny scenes in films- recently i accessed the song from Humare Tumhare which prompted me to post this for all.

1. Jadoo dar gayo re mope banke bihari... amazingly sung by KK (Hamare Tumhare 1978)

2. Har chori rani hiyan, har chora raja...KK again ( Mahaan 1983)

3. Pritam aan milo ...Sapan Chakraborty (Angoor (1982)

4 couple of songs in Padosan Manna dey Aao aao /KK -mere bhole balam

Other songs from Humare Tumhare have also remained with me as i listen to them even today.

cheers

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: