R.D.Burman Exhibition at Gorky Sadan,Calcutta, on the 17th &18th June 2011
ganges2002in
2011-06-16 04:23:42 UTC
Friends,
Euphony is organising an Exhibition on R.D.Burman titled "Meet The Maestro" at Gorky Sadan,Calcutta on the 17th & 18th June 2011.This is our 2nd Exhibition on Panchamda after the 1st one which we did in June 2009 was a huge huge success.

Inauguration of Exhibition on R.D.Burman at Gorky Sadan,Calcutta will take place on the 16th evening at around 5pm.Gracing the occassion will be musicians/artists/personalities related to Panchamda and also eminent people from the film and music fraternity.All r invited.

Memoribillas, rare pictures ,posters, lobby cards, vinyl covers, write ups featuring R.D.Burman will be on display. Also there are few more surprises this time as an Exhibition featuring Panchamda for 3 days will attract a huge turnout from Panchamda Bhakts across the city and suburbs.

Check the poster of the Exhibition by clicking:-

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)