R D Burman the man the music
Joy Christie
2011-05-12 15:32:54 UTC
Hi Panchamites,
Its a long time I have not posted any posts. Just wanted to wish the two star angels Anirudha & Balaji for their book R. D Burman  the man the  music. Its a very informative book with many minute details which I am sure no other books on Panchamda might be having.

Its just their sheeer hard work and the passion, the love and the respect for our beloved Pancham.

Three cheers for both our angels

Joy

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional