Video clips info, anyone?
Qazi
2011-05-16 10:06:07 UTC
Salam everyone,
It took me (what I can call) ages to discover that there is actually a Hindi version of one of my all fav Asha solos (by PM Da), 'Poraa Banshi", in the form of Jiya Me Toofan from Kehte Hain Mujhko Raja. Everytime I listen the Asha solo from KHMR, my heart churns to imagine what the picturisation would have been like. Is it Rekha or Hema in the film? And do i need to say, how amazing a tune PM Da gave us in both the version... with much more orchestration for the hindi version and for obvious reason (as it is part of the movie track). So, can anyone send me the link to the video clipping of the hindi version, from somewhere in the net? Thanks in advance
Rgrds
Qazi

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
pancham-digest-***@public.gmane.org
pancham-fullfeatured-***@public.gmane.org

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Anirudha Bhattacharjee
2011-05-16 10:40:30 UTC
Rekha in an act of seduction.

I have the film, shall try to clip and upload. Can somebody send me a good DVD cutter s/w pl