Teen Deviyan english Version
Ashish Tripathi
2011-05-11 04:29:33 UTC
According to an interview given to HT, Dev Anand finally denied the rumour about the release of the English version of his old time classic Teen Deviyan. Though he confirmed that he shot the English version parallel to the Hindi one, surprisingly, he also confirmed that the movie was also to comprise 5 English songs composed by none other than Pancham Da, which were written by Harindranath Chattopadhyay.

I've never heard about the English version of the film and moreover about the songs..I wonder if anyone has to say something about it!!!

Regards,
Ashish Tripathi

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
pancham-digest-***@public.gmane.org
pancham-fullfeatured-***@public.gmane.org

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Anirudha Bhattacharjee
2011-05-12 06:51:15 UTC
Dev saab in an interview for our book told of only 1 English song written by Ram Chattopadhyay, son of Harindranath Chattopadhyay for the film Teen Deviyan. The numbers have been changing from interview to interview.

________________________________

Santosh Kapooor
2011-05-14 13:13:58 UTC
hi

  aap ne dev ji interviw dekha hain??
 2nd Teen Deviyan english Version was short and have 4  song 2 song rec by r d
burman ji, this 10000000000000% right, i see this in usa. .
 surme

Anirudha Bhattacharjee
2011-05-14 15:48:42 UTC
Jee haan, mere co-author ne Dev ji ka interview liye hai aur unka exact quote hamne kitaab mei bhi diya hai.

Dev saab ke mutabik English version tha hi nahin. Plans thee, par progress nahi hua. Ek gana hi record hua tha.

Agar aapke paas English version hai to kindly upload karenge songs? Taki sab sun sake?